This week I’ve got 5 tips for a for a faster bike split. All of these tips are affordable solutions to save you big time come race day:
1. A better bike position – you account for about 80% of the drag on your bike.
2. A clean drivetrain – grit and grime are robbing you of watts.
3. Latex tubes – maybe the easiest way to save time on race day.
4. Faster tires – you don’t need Gatorskins on race day, GP4000s II’s are plenty.
5. Smarter nutrition placement – you’re not going on a picnic, and you don’t need 6 bottles on your bike.
Supporters: Dare2Tri, Skechers Performance, Velofix Toronto
Blog (and race reports): http://ifnotyouthenwho.ca/
Music by: Bear Twists, “Under The Sun”, and Otis McDonals, “Behind Closed Doors”.