Prep time – 15 minutes
Cook time – 50 minutes
4 Chicken Sausages
2 Sweet Potatoes
3 Cloves of Garlic
1-tbsp. Italian Seasoning
4-tbsp. Coconut Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Chop the sweet potatoes into quarters that are about 4mm thick.
- Turn on oven to 425* and melt 2-tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Coat sweet potatoes in coconut oil and spread across a baking sheet. Put in oven for 10-minutes.
- Chop onion and peppers into pieces. Coat in coconut oil, Italian seasoning, and crushed garlic.
- Add peppers and onions to sweet potatoes and return to oven for about 30 minutes.
- Chop sausages into small pieces.
- Add sausage to vegetable mix, stir, and return to over for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Optional – Add hot sauce and chopped avocado.